2 days ago i ate my tongue piercing, its stuck in my throat, its still there.. Its not obstructing anything, and there is no pain or blood, it feels as tho its below the larynx, is there anything i can do at home to remove it? I have no insurance... And o

Dr. Cary Goldstein
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Go see oral surg

Get to an oral surgeon right away and have it removed.
You do not want it to get lodged and have an infection develope.

In brief: Go see oral surg

Dr. Cary Goldstein
Dr. Cary Goldstein
Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Unfortunately,

Unfortunately, there's really nothing you can do at home to get it out safely.
If you think it may be stuck, you need to have an x-ray to see exactly where it is. If it is in your throat, esophagus (the tube that connects your mouth to your stomach), or trachea (windpipe), than it needs to be taken out as soon as possible. Over time, it can erode through and cause huge medical problems - not just expensive, but life-threatening. If the x-ray shows that it is in your stomach, you maybe able to get away with watching it for a bit longer to see if it passes.

In brief: Unfortunately,

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen