What stretch mark removal method removes the purple stretch marks from pregnancy? I'm pregnant with my 2nd child (and my last). I have some really long, shiny and purple stretch marks on my stomach and I anticipate that I will get a few more with this chi

Surgically . . . Surgically, a tummy tuck will remove most of the loose skin and stretch marks will be removed from the area which is excised. Best to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your specific options.

Read more about the tummy tuck here:https://www.cosmeticsurg.net/procedures/tummy-tuck/
The . The treatment of stretch marks is challenging. I typically prescribe retin a (tretinoin) cream for my patients and sometimes follow that with a few laser treatments (with the v-beam pulsed dye laser). Most patients see some improvement, although usually only partial results. I hope that helps!