Is it possible for a women to not know she's pregnant? I have been having feeling some signs of prengency, like back hurting, feeling like I have to get sick, go to the bathroom every 30 mins.

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Absolutely.

Absolutely. At some point in her pregnancy, every woman is pregnant without knowing it.
Of course, the most obvious sign of pregnancy is missing periods, but not every woman has a cycle regular enough to know that she's skipped one. The easiest thing to d it to take a home pregnancy test. They are very accurate, even early on in a pregnancy.

In brief: Absolutely.

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham