I am four days late from my period. I am irregular and my bf and i had sex two days before the intended date of my period. He did not ejaculate, but he did pre-ejaculate. We have been together for two years almost three and during those times we had sex i

Dr. Scott Musinski

In brief: It

It is possible to get pregnant from sperm present pre-ejaculation fluid.
I would recommend that you perform a few pregnancy tests to rule this out.With irregular cycles you may not ovulate regularly. Also with a new exercise program, this can affect ovulation. You may wish to use a more effective birth control method than the withdrawal method if you are not ready to bring a child into this world yet. This would also regulate your cycle.

In brief: It

Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Jane Van Dis