I was already diagnosed cervical spondylosis and radiculitis, lumbosacral radiculitis, and ljd what are my outcomes for the futu more information on my cervical spondylosis::::will cervical spondylosis and radiculitis, lumbosacral radiculitis, and lumbar

Dr. Mila Mogilevsky
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Hi, sorry

Hi, sorry to hear about your problems.
First of all, try not to worry. Yes, paralysis is possible with cervical spondylolysis, but it is rare and usually does not occur overnight. Having said that, it is difficult to advise based on the histroy alone. Physical examination and MRI report would be needed to get a better picture of your problem. The pain does not always correlate with the findings. In other words, many people have severe pain and little pathology or a lot of pathology and mild pain. It sounds like your pain is not acute but rather chronic. Medications do tend to stop working over time and sometimes they need to be changed or replaced by others to control pain. Increased pain alone does not indicate that something terrible is going on. Watch for weakness in the arms or legs, changes in your bowel/bladder function, and , if you need to, get a second opinion. Good luck.

In brief: Hi, sorry

Hi, sorry to hear about your problems.
Dr. Mila Mogilevsky
Dr. Mila Mogilevsky
Dr. Marsha Davis