Do diet pills affect the effectiveness of birth control pills? I am contemplating taking hydroxycut max for women to help jumpstart my metabolism along with exercise and eating right but i wanted to make sure that it would not negatively affect my birth c

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: As

As far as I am aware diet pills do not interact with birth control pills, however you may wish to ask your gynecologist for another opinion.
It sounds like you are on the right track with exercise and eating right. You may want to try this first before starting a diet pill. By eating five to six small meals a day you can jump start your metabolism. Also consider seeing a nutritionist for a dietary consultation. Best of luck.

In brief: As

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy