Why have i been feeling so out of place? Cant take it anymore? I am 17 and in 11th grade this has been happening to me since 8th grade, everything started when i tried smoking marijuana, i had a horrible panic attack and after that I have not been feeling

In brief: The

The last three years has obviously been very hard on you.
Please, do not give up hope. You have undergone psychological testing but have you had neuropsychological testing? If not, it might help shed light on why you feel this way. Seeing a counselor could be very helpful because clearly you are lonely and feeling distant from others. Avoid drinking alcohol or using any drugs like marijuana. Please keep your parents informed regularly on how you are doing. You said that you can't take it anymore. Please let your parents, a teacher, a guidance counselor or another responsible adult know right away if you are having thoughts about ending your own life. I know that if might be hard for you to believe that you can feel better. Sometimes, it can take a while to figure out the right psychiatric medications to help someone. If you are seeing a general psychiatrist, he or she might consider the assistance of a child/ adolescent trained psychiatrist. Do not lose hope while your doctors are determining what will be an effective treatment for you.

In brief: The

In brief: You

You need to tell your parents immediately, and see a psychiatrist immediately.

In brief: You

Dr. J. C. DiGiacomo
Dr. J. C. DiGiacomo
If your parents are not the kind of people who will be helpful in this difficult situation, tell your family physician. What you are describing is common and he/she knows what to do.