If my son has a pda, should I be worried about other heart disease?

Not particularly. A PDA is present in all fetuses & allows the fetus to minimize pumping work of the heart. It allows minimal blood flow into the lungs for growth, pumping most of the blood to the rest of the body for growth & placenta to get more nutrients. In the hours after birth, the PDA usually closes.(not always) rare blue baby heart pbs benefit from having a PDA remain open until surgery.
Yes but. If your child was diagnosed with a pda, i assume it was done with an echocardiogram. So any other major heart disease should have been seen. Please follow-up on this with your child's cardiologist.
Echo done. I guess the PDA was diagnosed with an echocardiogram. That should gave ruled out other heart disease.
Maybe. Congenital heart defects often occur with other congenital heart defects. I assume that if someone knows your son has a PDA that a complete echocardiogram has been performed. In competent hands, this should rule out all other forms of congenital heart defects. If the PDA is large, it should be repaired; this should prevent the development of other heart problems.