Digestive issues.. Please help? My names lyndsay and i'm 21 years old. Recently, I have had sharp headaches at night time. I usually take some Advil and the headache is gone in the morning. This has been going on for three nights now. Yesterday, i had som

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The GI (gastrointestinal) symptoms you described may be related to an infectious process.
However, it is more likely that you are dealing with a viral gastroenteritis as opposed to an intestinal infection. The symptoms usually resolve in about a week or so. Make sure you drink plenty of fluids. If you are not better yet and/or have fever, blood or mucous in your stool, seek medical care right away. Take care.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Vikram Patel