Could I be pregnant? My boyfriend was humping me in the butt and I was touching his dick.

The . The only way to know whether you are pregnant or not is to take a test. You can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come.
One . One of the issues with having anal intercourse is that if the female is aroused, her genital area is likely to be lubricated. Thus it would not be uncommon for the penis to come in contact with more than just the anus and rectum.