I haven't had a period since october 12, 2011. I've taken 9 pregnancy tests now all negative! i've lost roughly 15-20lbs since the beginning of october, i've been stressed, and exercising regularly. I know I should see a doctor but i'm afraid :( are th

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: It's

It's not at all uncommon for women who are thin, athletic, and/or under emotional stress to miss periods.
Competitive female athletes can go for years without a period. It's a good idea to see your doctor about this, but he or she will probably find nothing out of the ordinary.

In brief: It's

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Jane Van Dis