I had an abortion in november and i'm still bleeding... Is that normal? I had the stick procedure done and they was suppose to remove the baby the next day but they left the sticks in me for 3 days before removing the baby...

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: This

This is not normal.
If you are still bleeding then you may have retained products of conception that were not completely cleared out of the uterus. You will likely need a procedure called a d&c, where the uterus is basically cleaned out. Also your doctor needs to make sure you are not anemic from all the blood loss. Please seek care right away. Lastly, make sure you get started on birth control. Your doctor can review all your options with you. Take care.

In brief: This

This is not normal.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Shontae Buffington