I need to know if I should b worried i started my period two weeks ago and i stopped like a hour later then i went out last night and started while i was out and bye the time i got home it stopped then i had intercorse and i started again thirty min latte

Dr. Scott Musinski

In brief: The

The chance of a tubal pregnancy with a negative pregnancy test is low.
Menstrual bleeding irregularities can be caused by ovarian cysts or not ovulating. Cervicitis can cause bleeding/spotting as well. The pain you are having could also be caused by an ovarian cyst. If the pain worsens and the bleeding persists you should have an examination and possibly an ultrasound.

In brief: The

Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Jane Van Dis