Do I have gonorrhea or is it just a yeast infection? Me and my partner had sex 9 days ago and my period is 6 days late. He pulled out before ejaculation and I am and have been on birth control. I am having a lot of warm discharge that looks yellow and clu

Without. Without examining you and looking at your discharge under a microscope, it's impossible to tell what you have. You should either see your doctor or go see a ob/gyn doctor. Your symptoms could be any one of a number of things including a yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, trichamonas, or some other infection or it could just be leukorrhea which is normal, white discharge. You need a complete gyne exam with cultures and examination of your vaginal fluid. By doing all of this, hopefully your doctor will figure out what is causing your symptoms and be able to treat you appropriately if there is something wrong. Good luck!