Belly button discharge. Yellow/brown in color more brown when it dries. Stinks horribly. Is this just bacterial/yeast infection? This started yesterday. I noticed a pain in my mid-left back area two days prior. Not sure if the back pain has anything to d

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Without

Without examining you it's hard to say what is causing your symptoms, but it could very well be an infection.
Poor diet, illness and diabetes are all things that can inhibit the healing process. You should give your doctor a call and have them take a look at your belly button if it is not improving on its own. A proper diagnosis is vital to proper treatment. You may also want to discuss what healthy changes you can make to your lifestyle. Good luck!

In brief: Without

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen