I have I think something called a callus on my small toe where it rubs my shoe, what to do to get rid of it. I have new shoe now the above pretty says it. How can I hurry up to get this skin soft without scraping it, that just sounds gross. What is the be

Best way to get . Rid of this is to see a podiatrist and have a small operation to remove the point bone causing the problem. This will get rid of the problem permenantly. Otherwise, wear shoes that don't rub on your toe, which is often difficult, or buy a silicone toe sleeve. For the corn itself, file it with an emory board.
It . It could possibly be a callus, a corn, or a wart. There are other possibilities as well. I would consider trying a Lactic Acid cream such as am-lactin twice daily. In addition, consider gentle filing of the lesion on a daily basis followed by application of a salicylic acid preparation (otc) nightly. If you don't see progress after a few weeks, consider seeing a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment options. I hope that helps.