What is the best scar gel on keloid scars? I fell on my chin and I have a bad scar.

Dr. John Walker
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Silicone gel

Whatever brand you use, get a silicone gel, either mederma, kelocote, or myscaraway, these preparations are what you need.
The stickers work even better, if you can tolerate keeping them on. The gel will work better for most people in public. Good luck, and if it worsens see a dr for steroid or blromycin injections into the scar.

In brief: Silicone gel

Dr. John Walker
Dr. John Walker
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: Unfortunately

Unfortunately there is no magic scar cream for keloid scars.
Silicone gel sheeting (otc), intralesional steroids, surgical removal, and laser are a few options that can help. It depends a bit how big and how deep the scar is to determine the best treatment options. Check out the link below for more information on scar treatment. I hope that helps.

In brief: Unfortunately

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward