My little girl is haven problmes now that she is bron and the stuff she is have problmes with it runs on the other man side but not my husbands and i ask the dr and she said she did not know if that would have any thing to do with this me and the other m

In brief: If

If i understand your situation correctly, your newborn daughter is having difficulties and you wonder if her problems may have a genetic link with you, your spouse or another man whom may have fathered her ? You may wish to ask her doctor if her condition is one that is commonly genetically inherited.
If your daughter's dna is tested, are your husband and the other man agreeable to paternity testing? If either your husband or the other man do not want to cooperate with paternity testing, this would need to be addressed through the judicial system. Because, I am a physician, i recommend that you consider posing this question to a lawyer. This situation sounds complex and may require legal input.

In brief: If

Dr. Jane Van Dis