I have pain my elbow all the time it effects my arm and hand i can't pick up or hold things like a coke can the weight is to much my shoulder and arm is effected too, the pain is really unbearable, at times heat helps or mentholatium but the pain is cons

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Adding

Adding to the previous answer. Ace bandages can be a source of discomfort or exacerbate or worsen exiting discomfort if they are applied too tight or over the wrong place.
Often it is though that tighter is better for bandages and splints but especially one the boney prominences of the elbow and the hand and ace bandage can cause more harm than good is misapplied. While lateral epicondyitls, median epicondylitis are one concern here, the comment regarding not tolerating pressure on the legs lead to the importance of being seen by a physician.

In brief: Adding

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Tonga Nfor