What are my chances of getting pregnant? Things that are important is that my bf had masturbated earlier, but he showered. He had also urinated before what we did. He did not penetrate me, but he rubbed across my vaginal area which was wet, and some precu

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: I

I can' t give you an actual percentage of your odds of becoming pregnant.
However i can say they are probably fairly low. If you ever find yourself in this situation, an emergency contraception pill can be taken up to 72 hours after exposure to semen. You can take an early prediction pregnancy test about 7 to 10 days before your period is due. Best of luck.

In brief: I

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy