I hear voices/sounds/music in my head. Its really loud sometimes and i hear a vivid laughter sometimes and i get really angry really freaked ou. Havent talked back lol

In brief: The

The voices, sounds and laughter you hear in your head clearly leave you feeling upset (at least some of the time).
If you have already had this evaluated by a doctor, i would recommend that you follow the treatment plan that was developed. If the sounds you hear in your head have not been evaluated, it is strongly recommended that you see your doctor and be open and thorough in telling him or her about these experiences.

In brief: The

Dr. Peter Kurzweil