I think im pregnant dear doctor, i am 17 years old and am afraid I am pregnant. I have not taken a test yet because thes a catch. I was on the pill for a very long time and i missed a few days thus making me bleed for over a month. My mom took me of

Dr. Steven Ory

In brief: There

There really is no way to know for sure whether or not you are pregnant without doing a test.
If you have restarted oral contaceptives, it's particularly important to find out. The best option would be to see your health care provider and let them determine if you are pregnant or not. If you are not, then they may be able to figure out why you haven't had a period. If you don't have immediate access to medical care, you could do a home pregnancy test, available at any pharmacy and proceed from there. Although your mom's intentions were good, it's better to check with a health care provider before starting or stopping the pill.

In brief: There

Dr. Steven Ory
Dr. Steven Ory

In brief: I

I agree with dr. Ory's input.
Even if the situation is complicated, you said clearly "i am afraid I am pregnant." it is important medically to know if you are pregnant, but also you will remain apprehensive about this until you get some resolution.

In brief: I

I agree with dr. Ory's input.
Dr. Cindy Juster