I feel a little bad right because earlier i drank some coffee and i had a nausea problem and when i took a Excedrin i vomit. Is this a serious problem or what i could eat of anything and I am very nervous about this

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Excedrin

Excedrin and coffee both separately and together can irritate the stomach, especially if you have gastritis and/or underlying ulcer. You need a visit with your primary care provider for a work up, testing, and possible referral to a GI doctor (gastroenterologist).
In the meantime try an over the counter medication like pepcid, tagamet, or prilosec. Also avoid aspirin, advil, (ibuprofen) excedrin, spicy foods, caffeine, acidic foods. Best of luck.

In brief: Excedrin

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Smith