Are prenatal vitamin and fertility vitamin same? Which one I should take to become pregnant? These vitamins to become pregnant are confusing me. My gyn doctor told me to take folic acid. I have try to become pregnant for a year now. It seem like it never

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Prenatal

Prenatal vitamins and Folic Acid are important to take prior to conceiving becuase they will help create a environment to maintain a healthy fetus as far as growth and development, especially the folic acid.
The Folic Acid helps protect against neural tube defects. If you can't afford both i would say the Folic Acid is more important. Your doctor may actually have samples of pre-natal vitamins, they can also be bought pretty inexpensively at your local pharmacy or grocery store. The Clomid (clomiphene) is the pill that will help you ovulate and hopefully become pregnant. You can buy OPK kits online very inexpensively. A simple internet search can direct you to many sites that sell them at cost. Don't give up! best of luck.

In brief: Prenatal

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy