How do I tell if my little brother is mentally handicapped I have started to get worried about my little brother because he is not showing social skill equal to his age(witch is 7) i was just wondering if their was any tell tail signs I should look for

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The first thing that needs to be done is to have his parent or guardian schedule a visit with his pediatrician for a initial evaluation.
Have his techers noticed anything? Have they called a meeting? If his only issue is problem with social skills then maybe he has autism, or asperger's etc. "mentally handicapped" is a broad term and honestly these situation require skilled professionals for a detailed evaluation/observation. The bottom line is to get him evaluated by a professional right away. Best of luck.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jonathan Jassey