What can I do about cyst that grow in and around the inside of my thighs and vaginal area? I have suffered with this problem for over 12 years now. I need answers to what causes this condition and how to treat and or prevent it from happening again.

You . You may have hidradenitis suppurativa, which is a condition where one gets cysts and boils in the groin, armpits, and gluteal crease. It is a chronic and recurrent condition that can be quite painful at times. There are many options including antibiotic creams/gels, oral antibiotics, accutane, and surgical treatment. Often, draining the lesions can also give some immediate improvement in symptoms. I would recommend you see a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment options to help improve your situation. I hope that helps!