I took 5 pregnancy test all negative, I am 2 weeks late, should I be worried? Only symptom is a little bloating and I guess some cravings I am also fatigue and sore.

When . When did you take your pregnancy tests in reference to your last period? As doctors, anytime a fertile, sexually active woman has an abnormally light or missed period, the first thing we do is rule out pregnancy. You can either take another home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period, so another negative test would help confirm that you are not pregnant. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come. There are other reasons besides pregnancy that can cause a woman to miss a period such as: stress, diet, excessive exercise or a hormone imbalance such as with a thyroid disorder or poly cystic ovarian syndrome. If your pregnancy test is negative and you continue to not have your period, you should contact your doctor.