Feeling dizzy, weak, achy, on and off tunnel vision. On and off hat flashes, blood pressure is 144/98. I have had a cold, sinus congestion for several weeks now. On amoxicilian for that

You. You are describing symptoms that could be ascribed to many different health problems. The role of your internist is to take a thorough history and perform a focused physical exam which will pinpoint the likely cause of your multiple symptoms. As the possibilities are numerous and vary from seasonal allergies, menopause, influenza or other upper respiratory illness, hypertension, transient ischemic attacks, hypoglycemia etc your best bet is to get a thorough exam as soon as possible.
Consult your doctor. Dizziness can be a sign of serious disease or of something mild. The only way to work through these symptoms will be with a professional. Go see your doctor! Make a list of your symptoms and questions, and bring them with you to the appointment.