Can ritalin or Adderall help with chronic pain? I've had chronic pain for over 5 years, lately, probably the past 2 years, I've noticed that I've been extremely fatigued during the day, I fall asleep at work, and my memory is completely shot. I haven't I

This. This is a complex issue. Central nervous system stimulants (CNS) such as Ritalin (methylphenidate) (methyphenidate) and Adderall (dextroamphetamine with amphetamine) are not considered pain medications. However, many medications in the United States are prescribed as "off label" which means they are used for a purpose other than that which the fda approved it for. Depression often goes hand in hand with chronic, severe pain. A drug like Ritalin (methylphenidate) can be used in treatment refractory depression. When depression improves, there is often an improvement in pain level as well. Dextroamphetamines may be added with narcotic pain relievers to reduce the side effect of drowsiness and it is reported that adding a Dextroamphetamine to a narcotic may lead to more potent pain relief. I am not aware of CNS stimulants being treated as solo medications for pain. It should be noted, that medications that fall into these class can be addictive. Thus, the decision to add a CNS stimulant to your treatment plan should be made with an experienced physician.
Mental Health. Biological such as genetics or illicit substances, psychological such as self-esteem issues, social such as losses & traumas & stress.
Tetanus shot. If not on medication, in moderation is ok. Just look after your injury.
Depression. Psychotherapy plus medications plus relaxation/meditation/yoga/tai chi.
Caffeine. Not likely, but diet/exercise/life-style changes can.
Child vomit. Vomiting with low grade fever for 5 days warrants exam by his/her pediatrician.
Migraine. Not sure what medicines your husband had been on, or what type of headache or medical problems he might have. Recommend consultation with a neurologist.
Topamax (topiramate) Although the dose of topamax (topiramate) is low, it is best to discuss with your prescribing doc. Before u make any changes to your meds.
Stimulants. The short answer is no. But, stimulants can be used off label to help low energy, under supervision by a psychiatrist.
Pregnant. Cannot tell exactly, but surely over three months. Best to consult your ob/gyn.
Alcohol with meds. Definitely not, due to effect on blood pressure & stomach. Would not advise it.
Weed. It is easy for anyone to say no, but the truth is, consistent use has damaging effect in the long run.
Lyrica (pregabalin) Also called pregabalin, is an anticonvulsant drug used for neuropathic pain & to treat the pain in fibromyalgia, also off-label to treat migraines & generalized anxiety disorders.
Infant & sleep. Any other symptoms such as excess colic or poor sleep at night? . Best to talk with the pediatrician if other concerns exist.
Lithium. Known side effects, depending on the preparation (carbonate, citrate, lithobid, (lithium carbonate) etc.) can include nausea, headaches, diarrhea, flu-like symptoms. Consult your prescribing doctor to monitor your lithium levels & electrolytes.
Biopsy. Most likely, depending on the procedure & your tolerance for pain & other medical issues. Your surgeon can discuss alternative sedation techniques with u.
Propranolol. Not unusual due to short half-life of propranolol. Might want to discuss with your prescribing doc. The possibility of long-acting once a day preparation (inderal-la) if feasible.
Rash. No need for panic. Best to have it looked at by your primary care doc. Who can refer you to a dermatologist if needed.
Anxiety. Anxiety in & of itself should not affect muscle buildup or recovery, unless u r taking medications that might affect that.
Tequila & Headache. If sensitive to the impurities in the tequila, u can have such symptoms.