I am 33 years old. 3 years ago this coming october my usually totally regular period which came every 28 days on the dot became I am 33 years old. 3 years ago this coming october my usually totally regular period which came every 28 days on the dot became

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: My

My professional opinion here is for you to put your fear aside and get a recommendation from a friend or family member for a trusted primary care provider. You need a complete history, physical, and appropriate diagnostic testing including a long over due pap smear.
The symptoms you described sound like you may be dealing with pcos (polycystic ovarian syndrome). As far as the smell goes, it is likely due to old blood since you are not getting your period often. Your BP and lower extremity swelling are likely a separate issue and need to be treated accordingly. Please seek care, you have to start somewhere, especially if you want to get better. Best of luck.

In brief: My

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy