My friend starts to feel dizzy and then loses the ability to talk and see and then passes out, when waking, her head hurts badly I have been after her as a girlfriend and everytime i ask her out she passes out out like mentioned above. She is very skinny

Dr. Frances Dyro
Neurology

In brief: Your

Your friend is being very foolish.
She needs to have a check up for this. The problem is unlikely to be neurological and more likely to be medical. You mention that she is skinny. She may not be getting enough to eat and drink to maintain her blood pressure so that her brain isn't getting enough blood flow and she passes out. She may have bulemia and isn't able to maintain the potassium her body needs. In any case she could injure herself if this happened while she was walking across the street or up a flight of stairs. If she won't listen to you, try to talk to her mom. She needs help.

In brief: Your

Your friend is being very foolish.
Dr. Frances Dyro
Dr. Frances Dyro
Dr. Jane Van Dis