Dizziness and light headed had a seziure on monday and fell and bump my head and now I keep having dizziness

Seizure. unless already diagnosed, uncomplicated or precipitated by forgetting to take medication, generally does not require urgent evaluation. One should document the event in a seizure calendar and be sure to share this information with the doctor. Having dizziness after a seizure associated with head trauma would likely warrant an evaluation to exclude conditions such as sub-dural hematoma.
If . If you have a known seizure disorder you should contact your doctor to see if your medication needs to be adjusted. The dizziness could be related to the bump on the head. One common cause of dizziness, especially related to head movement, is from inner ear injury. There are little crystals in the inner ear that are sometimes knocked loose after head injury irritating the inner ear.Your doctor can give you medicine for dizziness, make sure you did no serious injury, and consider sending you to an ear, nose, and throat doctor if the dizziness continues. There is a type of physical therapy called epley manuevers that can help if you have dislodged some crystals. The crystals are referred to as canaliths.