How do I take away a baby without going to an abortion center? I'm a teen in need of getting rid of a baby, but i can't go to the doctors or pharmacy to get pills or get it taken away, i want it to happen without anyone knowing.

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: There's

There's really no other way to do it safely without putting your life at risk.
If you don't feel comfortable talking to your doctor, you should call your local planned parenthood to discuss your options. I attached a website with all of the addresses and numbers of the planned parenthoods in texas. The sooner you do it, the more options you will have, so call as soon as you can.

In brief: There's

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Shontae Buffington