Am i pregnant i was on the mirerna and had it removed in nov and started my regular cycle right away my last cycle was 11/4/11 I have been experiencing breast tenderness and lower stomach pain. We have been trying to conceive but I have taken a test 2 da

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: A

A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate when taken at least 5-6 weeks after your last normal period.
There is a possibility of becoming pregnant immediately after the Mirena (levonorgestrel) is removed, but for many it takes a little longer than that. If you continue to have symptoms and continue to not have your period, go see your doctor. They have tests that can detect a pregnancy earlier than a home pregnancy test - testing is the only way to know whether you are pregnant or not.

In brief: A

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham