My 1 month baby did not do bowelmovement for two days I need to now why

Common finding. Breast babies can do a little smear every feed or a onsie filler every 7-10 days. Breast milk is a well designed food source compared to formula, where more debris is left over after processing. Bottle babies usually go at least daily if not more often. If it is soft when they go it is considered ok, even if delayed.If rabit pellets, use an ounce of prune juice daily to help things along.
Constipation . Constipation is very common in infants and there are a couple things you can do to help. 1.) give pear or prune juice - 1oz/age in months per day so in your case 1 oz. Not only does prune or pear juice have sugar which can help soften bms, but also has fiber (notice the gritty texture when you drink it?). This does not mean that you should be feeding your baby juice as a part of his regular diet, but it's ok in daily small amounts to treat constipation. 2.) if juice does not work, then you can try a glycerine suppository which you can buy over the counter. Just cut a pea-sized piece of the glycerine and place it in the baby's anus to lubricate the hard stool. This is not meant for daily use, so if you find that your baby needs a suppository in order to have a bm despite dietary changes, discuss with your child's doctor. 3.) do not use mineral oil, laxatives or enemas. These methods are not safe for infants. 4.) finally, if constipation is persistent and not improved with any of the above recommendations, be sure to contact your baby's doctor. There are some very rare underlying disorders such as hirschprung's disease, cystic fibrosis or hypothyroidism that can cause chronic constipation.