What do I do in this situation? I have taken a pregnancy test and it came up negative. Although i still have every single sign of early pregnancy. What should I do?

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: As

As doctors, anytime a fertile, sexually active woman has an abnormally light or missed period, the first thing we do is rule out pregnancy.
When did you take your pregnancy test in reference to your last period? Did you take it too early? A home pregnancy test is only 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period, so another negative test would help confirm that you are not pregnant. Or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come.

In brief: As

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Adam Levy