What can cause a sharp pain under the right ribs if the ultrasound showed that i don't have any stones in my gallbladder a doctor at ultrasound said that the walls of my gallbladder are sick. I have pain for a week and it is very tender under the right r

In brief: Sick or thick?

Chronic gb can get thick walls.
Need to have full history, exam and plan. See a general surgeon.

In brief: Sick or thick?

Chronic gb can get thick walls.
Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: It's

It's possible to have inflammation of the gallbladder without stones (it's called acalculous cholecystitis).
Your description of a problem in the wall of the gallbladder is pretty suspicious: if the ultrasound showed thickening of the gallbladder wall, fluid around the gallbladder, or if pressing on the area of the gallbladder during the exam caused pain, then it's probably acalculous cholecystitis.

In brief: It's

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery