Could i be pregnant? Help pleass! really scarde me in my boyf had dry sex then oral in he spred sperm al evr my breasts and it was a lot so i stand up in i had jeans but there were to big enyways I don't know if i got sperm at the bottom but i got a tshir

In brief: If

If i understand correctly, part of your question is: will hot water from a shower running over your breasts , which your boyfriend ejaculated on four hours earlier lead to pregnancy if the water drains over your genital area.
Although it would be doubtful that the hot water would cause you to become pregnant there are many other forms of sex that seem "safe" and could still lead to pregnancy. Rather than going through the many behaviors you alluded to in your question; why not save yourself the complexity of all that and prevent yourself from feeling so anxious afterwards by using an appropriate form of birthcontrol?

In brief: If

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham