Why do I always feel full? My stomach allways feels like i've just eaten a thanksgiving meal even if i just have a cup of milk. My digestion appears to be fine (to me anyway), I have regular bm, but i always feel full and bloated. I've been this way for 6

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The most important thing you left out in your post is if you have seen a medical professional for this problem. If not that needs to be done asap.
The easy simple answer here would be gas. Try over the counter beabo or gas-x. Also, you could be dealing with lactose intolerance, try a week with no dairy products and monitor for improvement. To answer your question, "is it anything serious" is very difficult. The most worrisome thing would be a tumor (benign or cancerous) but that is not very likely. However, in order to get to the bottom of this you need a medical work up. Best of luck.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. William Forsythe