I am tired, out of breath, irritable and thirsty, what might this be? I get a little winded with simple moving, like up 1 flight of stairs, i feel burning in my quads walking short distances as if i were skiing alot. I seem to get more thirsty near the e

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Your

Your symptoms could be indicative of many issues.
The shortness of breath with simple moving and exertion is a worrisome sign of a cardiac issue or respiratory issue ( i.e. Heart disease and asthma). The burning in your quads can be a sign of dehyration or Lactic Acid build up; and the increased thirst can be a sign of diabetes. The bottom line here is to have a complete physical, and appropriate diagnostic testing as deemed necessary by your doctor. I hope you find answers soon. Best of luck.

In brief: Your

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Umesh Patel