My soon to be husband can't keep an erection during intercorse my boyfriend and I have been dating for close to 4 years and are planning on getting married this summer he is 30 and I will be 24 this april. In the past year or so we have been having proble

Your . Your fear is real. It seems you are more worried about his erectile dysfunction than he is. Sexual performance issues may becaused by diabetes, poor blood flow due to plaques in arteries, use of medications/drugs/alcohol. Other causes due to or made worse by psychological factors such as stress whether due to economic factors or internal self-esteem issues. If, he is "more than able to make you feel good" you may wish to avoid compounding his erectile dysfunction with performance expectations for him. You may wish to postpone the marriage until you can get this sorted out.