My husband was popping a zit on the tip of his nose and it started to turn red and that was like ten min ago and it still is? What do you think this could be?

Dr. Barry Cohen
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Broken vessels

Or spread of infection outside the original pimple if worsens get to derm.

In brief: Broken vessels

Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: This

This is tricky to answer without a picture.
It could be a benign mole, cyst, or acne lesion. Depending on your age, skin type, and risk factors it could be a skin cancer or other benign growth from sun damage. If it is still present and/or causing symptoms, i would recommend you consider seeing a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment options. I hope that helps.

In brief: This

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward