Is my nose broken? I recently got punched in the nose a night ago and i was pretty much bleeding for an entire day. The bone between my two nostrils feel uneven. One side is straight, and the other feels as though there is a protuberance. There is swel

Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: It's

It's probably a good idea to have your nose examined by a doctor. If the nasal bones are broken you can have a procedure (closed nasal fracture reduction) to reduce the misallignment within the first 10-14 days of the injury.
Another thing you'd want to check on is that you don't have a blood clot within your septum. This would need to be addressed more urgently to make sure the blood collection doesn't get infected and cause permanent damage to your septal cartilage.

In brief: It's

Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Dr. Michael Setzen
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Your

Your nose maybe broken and you must see an ent.

In brief: Your

Dr. Michael Setzen
Dr. Michael Setzen
Dr. Vicken Poochikian