I have small lump that is hard near my shouder blade that seems to be changing in color. Should I have this checked by a doctor. I have all been having a lot of joint pain and headachs.

Any. Any lumps on your skin should be investigated especially if there is a change in color or size. You primary care provider or a dermatologist will be able to examine the area in question and decide and the next course of action (imaging, monitoring, or ultrasound). Your joint pain and headaches need to be investigated as well. They are likely unrelated. Please see a medical professional. Best of luck.