How is it I have an errection within 10 minutes wit my friend compared to my old friend it took longer when me an my friend have sex she say im not long enough to reach her point and i errection fast with her i don't understand shes the 1st i rlly want to

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: It

It sounds like you are dealing with erectile dysfunction (ed), which is the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual activity.
There are many causes. It sounds psychological in your case since you had no problem with your previous partner. Maybe you should seek counseling for this matter, or visit your doctor for an ed work up. Good luck.

In brief: It

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis