Pooping durning sex I have been taking lichi probiotic super fruit and im not sure this might be related to those pills not sure but durning sex I have been pooping i believe thats what it is.

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: My

My best advice for you is to stop taking the probiotic for a few weeks and see if the bowel movements during intercourse stop.
If they do then i imagine taking the probiotic is not as important as not having a bowel movemment during sex. If this is not the causethen visit your doctor for a medical evaluation for fecal incontinence. There are multiple causes of fecal incontinence including nerve or muscle damage, constipation, rectal cancer or prolapse etc. All the best.

In brief: My

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Keegan Duchicela