? I'm currently on birth control and me and my fiance have been having unprotectedsex... Is it possible for me to still get pregnant.........

If. If you are on the pill and have been using it correctly (taking it every day at the same time of day as directed) then you have a 1-2% chance of getting pregnant. The Depo-Provera shot or an iud is 1% chance of pregnancy. Even with getting your tubes tied, you still have a 1% chance of getting pregnant! There are no guarantees against pregnancy unless you abstain from sex, but a 98%-99% chance you won't get pregnant while on birth control are pretty excellent odds.