Heartburn and nausea after every meal my girlfriend is 33 and she had stomach cancer (eraly gastric cancer to bee precise). Now after several months shes' fine and a week ago she got an endoscopy and the stomach was fine. The problem is that all of the

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Honestly

Honestly it sounds like severe gastric reflux.
I know this can be scary given her history. She needs to follow up with her gastroenterologist for an evaluation of her present problem. In the meantime she should be taking Prilosec otc or ranitidine. Best of luck.

In brief: Honestly

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Carolyn Messere
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: Surgery?

I assume she had surgery for her stomach cancer and thus has a much smaller stomach than she did before surgery.
She needs to eat smaller meals, not drink with her meals, and eat in an upright position. She then needs to stay upright for at least one hour after meals. She can drink fluids 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal. These measures may help her with her symptoms.

In brief: Surgery?

Dr. Carolyn Messere
Dr. Carolyn Messere
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham