I broke my radial head and dislocated my elbow. Now have severe shoulder pain? A week ago, i fell and fractured my radial head and dislocated my elbow. I am awaiting surgery in a couple days. I had been treating pain with ibuprofen, but dr. Told me to

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology

In brief: Unclear

What are you asking?

In brief: Unclear

What are you asking?
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. James McClurg
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Have

Have some x-rays done for your shoulder. Having a fracture dislocation on one joint doesn't exclude problems in another joint.
Not being able to move the arm may be contributing to the problem but this other causes need to be investigated further before dismissing it as an immobility issue.

In brief: Have

Dr. James McClurg
Dr. James McClurg
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine