My wrist it hurting, and i get a tingly sensation. Could it be broken? Yesterday while ice skating i fell and landed on my wrist wrong. I really paid no mind, but today it hurt a lot and it felt tingly, like the sensation when your arm falls asleep. The t

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Certainly

Certainly a fall can cause a fracture and the swelling associated with a fracture can cause tingling.
Other things can cause tingling such as a contusion or bruise to a nerve, swelling of the skin from an injury causing the skin to feel different. If pain discomfort and tingling persist an evaluation may be needed.

In brief: Certainly

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine